Elite Eye Serum is hailed as the “best” eye serum in the market today. Everyone claims to have the best product, so what makes this serum an ideal all-around solution for puffiness, dark circles and eye wrinkles?
After searching for valid Elite Serum reviews from people who had actually used the product, I decided to try it myself to find out if this popular eye serum really works. In the next few minutes you’ll discover my findings about this product. But if you’re short on time, you can click here to visit the Elite Eye Serum website right now.
Formally introduced in 2009 by EliteSkin, Elite Eye Serum boasts of a breakthrough synergy of potent ingredients and antioxidants never seen in other products, making it the top choice for all your under-eye problems – eye wrinkles, eye bags, dark circles and puffiness.
NEW for 2012: A new and improved version of this eye serum has been introduced and it’s simply called Elite Serum.
SkinPro, the company behind this product, has dropped the “EliteSkin” from their name and has added some potent new peptides and natural moisturizing agents such as seaweed extract to the new formula. They’ve also completely overhauled the packaging which now delivers the serum in the exact dosage needed for each use – which means absolutely none of the product goes to waste.
The Power Behind The Product
Elite Serum delivers optimal results that are way ahead of the rest of the pack through the combined action of proprietary formulations – Argireline®, SNAP-8, Haloxyl®, Eyeliss (TM), Matrixyl (TM) 3000, SYN®-Coll, Seaweed Extract (both red and green) and Pure Hyaluronic Acid.
Elite Eye Serum is acknowledged by both cosmetic beauty experts and users as an ideal under-eye solution that is fast-absorbing and works immediately upon contact. Unlike other brands in the market today, this revolutionary eye serum does not feel heavy and causes no irritation when used in tandem with other anti-aging creams.
The anti-aging solution involves morning and evening application of the eye serum. Within a 30-day treatment period, you will see significant reduction in the dark circles that form under the eyes, which is a common problem yet hard-to-eliminate sign of aging (even with the best under-eye solutions). Aside from this, Elite Eye Serum works well on crow’s feet and is ideal for skin cell rejuvenation and reduction of skin wrinkles.
What Consumers Say – Elite Eye Serum Reviews
Consumers who have tried this eye serum hail it as a “breakthrough” solution to under-eye aging signs. It is not so surprising to see consistent positive ratings from those who have gained optimal results after using this eye serum. Several users were so amazed at the performance of the product because while other solutions are focused on the reduction of eye puffiness, Elite Eye Serum is also effective in managing and controlling crow’s feet as well as other issues that are associated with skin aging. In just a couple weeks of continued use, consumers have reported significant reduction in those distinct fine lines that we see in the lower eyelids.
The general consensus among consumers is that…
Elite Eye Serum is an excellent under-eye aging solution. It’s a cost-effective anti-aging solution that is way ahead of competition when it comes to getting the results you want from an under-eye aging treatment. In fact, some consumers call it their personal alternative to Botox-type injections.
Key Strengths Of Elite Eye Serum
- Elite Eye Serum is a US-made anti-aging solution – You need to observe extreme care when it comes to under-eye anti-aging solutions. The facility staff that is directly involved in the development of Elite Serum meets the competency and skills standards set by SOP, GMP and the US FDA. The lab also goes through random inspection by the Health Department, US FDA, and the Agriculture Department.
- All product claims are backed by extensive research and development. The proprietary ingredients of this eye serum have been scientifically tested and proven to be effective as anti-aging solutions. Its performance is anchored on advanced formulations which include Hyaluronic Acid, Haloxyl, Eyeliss, SNAP-8, SYN-Coll, Matrixyl 3000 and Argireline.
- Hyaluronic Acid is primarily used for the maintenance of the healthy level of hydration of the skin. This creates what is referred to as a “plumping effect” and leads to the reduction of skin wrinkles. Hyaluronic Acid is known for fast rejuvenation of skin cells, elimination of skin wrinkles and management of crow’s feet as well as other signs of skin aging through the creation of a permeable skin layer that maintains the moisture of skin. The instant positive results that you see are primarily due to the Hyaluronic Acid that’s found in the eye serum.
- Haloxyl is responsible for the reduction of puffiness under the eyes as well as the prevention and control of dark circles. This potent peptide component of the eye serum promotes better circulation and helps control the build-up fluid that can cause swelling along the lower eyelids.
- Eyeliss is an essential ingredient of the eye serum that is directly responsible for the prevention of puffiness in the eye area. This proprietary ingredient supports the other essential components of the eye serum in making it a total solution for under-eye aging problems.
- Argireline is acknowledged to be the best non-invasive alternative to Botox and has been proven to be an effective solution for skin wrinkles, particularly those that affect the eyes and forehead.
Did you know? In February 2012, Dr. Oz recommended Argireline for crow’s feet saying it works like Botox, only it’s a cream (or in this case it’s a serum). Elite Serum contains the highly concentrated amount of Argireline recommended by the doctor along with other powerful ingredients to help reduce the overall appearance of aging.
The Bottom Line On Elite Eye Serum
Based on the impressive lineup of ingredients alone, this eye serum deserves a closer look by anyone who’s serious about treating the signs of aging around and underneath the delicate eye area. Based on my own personal experience with the product, I believe Elite Serum something you must try out for yourself – it’s really that good. I’m not easily impressed, but I have to tell you that this is one of the best eye serums I’ve ever come across and I love the results I’m getting with it.